Business Office

At the School of Natural Resources and the Environment, we have an array of forms and instructions for conducting typical school and university business.

To submit a request to biz please use this form:

Here is a list of the requests available:

  • Admin: Building Access/ Key Request Form, Room Reservations, Other
  • HR: Hiring Requests, DCC Requests, Timesheet Help and Other HR Help
  • PCard/Reimbursement/Travel: Submit PCard documentation, Personal Reimbursement Request, Travel Authorization Request, Travel Reimbursement Request, Non-Employee Reimbursement, Department PCard Checkout
  • Payment Request (ex. Invoice, Purchase Order, etc)
  • Financial: Account Reconciliation Meeting Request, Account Help (Incl. Grant accounts), Other

Below, you will find some of our most used resources.

Official Templates, Directories & Guidelines 

Proposal Writing Information

When preparing proposals in which the School of Natural Resources and the Environment is the lead, or before sharing a draft budget with a sponsor, please contact:

Lynn Frazier, grants and contracts manager


Here are additional resources:


Here are key policy and procedure documents related to purchasing and the “PCard” (purchasing card):

Additionally, here are forms specific to the School of Natural Resources and the Environment (SNRE). Please note: A completed PCard Use Form and receipt and/or backup documentation must be submitted to the school business office within three days of the purchase date. 

Other resources:

Travel Office

Information about travel-related policies and forms, including travel authorization and reimbursement, can be obtained through Financial Services. Additional forms related to international travel registration and risks also are required.

The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences also has guidelines related to reimbursement

Before you travel

Step 1: You must have an approved travel authorization on file before traveling on university business. If you need assistance to complete a travel authorization or a copy of your previously submitted travel authorization, please contact

Fill out and submit a travel authorization. Use the sample form for guidance. Email the completed form to We'll process and return the completed form to you via email. 

If you're submitting a blanket travel authorization for travel within Arizona, please be sure to include all destinations and state "Blanket Travel" along with the business purpose on the form.

Separate blanket travel authorizations are needed for attending meetings/conferences and for performing field work.

We will return incorrect or incomplete forms. Remember to include the account number and business purpose. 

Step 2: Are you traveling internationally? Follow the steps under international travel below.

International travel

Step 1: Register your travel (required for all international travel)

Step 2: Complete the travel assumption of risk release (for students and volunteers only)

Step 3: Turn in all required forms to the SNRE business office in ENR2 N300. Remember that travel release forms must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of travel. 

Here is other helpful travel information:

After you travel



Here are sites or forms with key information about hiring policies or procedures:

Here are hiring forms that are specific to the School of Natural Resources and the Environment

Graduate student hiring:



Keys and Building Access:

Room Reservations:

Website Forms:

Send page updates, news, and events to

Account Balance Lookups:

Academic Forms for Faculty